- Routes & Times
- Visiting Jersey
LibertyBus and the Minister for Transport and Technical Services are putting forward alterations to bus timetables from 26 May 2014. The proposals include additional service frequency on many popular bus routes, in several cases better than provided in summer 2013. There are also route extensions to some services creating new links for both visitors and residents.
Principal changes comprise:
• Service 1A – St Helier to Gorey via Green Road – Monday to Saturday morning frequency doubled to half hourly, with a later last journey departing at 19:05, and hourly frequency on Sundays
• Service 3 – Durrell to St Helier via Maufant – revised route and timetable with daytime buses serving Rozel in both directions and an hourly Sunday service
• Service 4 – St Helier to Trinity – service frequency increased with a later last journey departing at 19:15 (Monday to Saturday) and improved Sunday service
• Service 8 – St Helier to St Ouen – summer extension to Plemont reintroduced with frequency enhancement
• Service 12A – St Helier to L’Etacq – hourly Sunday service reintroduced
• Service 13 – St Helier to Durrell via Hougue Bie – calls at Gorey Pier in both directions and routed via Grands Vaux on outbound journeys
• Service 14 – St Helier to St Brelade’s Bay – reintroduced for summer 2014 with two buses an hour between 09:45 and 16:20, seven days a week
• Service 19 – St Helier western circular – service frequency increased and route extended beyond Liberation Station to Elizabeth Terminal
• Service 21 – St Helier to Victoria Village – frequency increased and route extended to Jardin du Hogard (Maufant Village), returning to Grands Vaux via Five Oaks and Langley Avenue
• Service 23 – St Helier to Durrell via St Saviour’s Hill – reintroduced for summer 2014 with an hourly frequency, seven days a week
Associated with the above proposed changes is the withdrawal of services 13A, 13B and 20, which are replaced by the alterations to services 13, 21 and 23.
Update 08/05/14: Please note that bus stops that the 13A and the 13B served, will now be served by the routes 21 and 23. We have added additional journeys on to the route 23 to compensate for the loss of journeys at commuter times.
You can download the draft full proposed timetables here.
Please help us to improve our service by letting us know what you think. If you'd like us to get back to you about your comment, don't forget to leave your name and contact details.