- Routes & Times
- Visiting Jersey
LibertyBus and the Minister for Transport and Technical Services are putting forward alterations to bus timetables from 14 April 2014, continuing a tradition of increasing service levels from the Easter holidays prior to further improvements for the peak summer season which are scheduled to take effect from 26 May 2014 (Summer timetable). Please note that there will be a separate consultation in April for the Summer timetable.
The opportunity is being taken to implement a number of refinements compared to the current winter timetable, and principal changes comprise:
• Service 4 – St Helier to Trinity – daytime buses now call at Durrell after Bouley Bay on their inbound trip to St Helier
• Service 8 – St Helier to St Ouen – revised timetable and changes to departure times
• Service 9 – St Helier to Greve de Lecq – daytime journeys from St Helier re-timed to 10 minutes past the hour, minor timing changes
• Service 12/12A – St Helier to Corbiere and St Ouen’s Bay – new combined 30 minute frequency with daytime Corbiere buses extended to Greve de Lecq
• Service 28 – St Helier to La Mare Wine Estate – reintroduced for 2014, with additional departures on the St Helier to the Living Legend section
Minor timing changes are also being made to selected journeys on other services, principally to ensure that buses maintain a high level of punctuality as traffic levels gradually increase during the early period of the visitor season, and to match the capacity on each bus route to the expected passenger demand.
Please email your feedback to: email@example.com
Please click on the following links to view the draft proposals:
Please help us to improve our service by letting us know what you think. If you'd like us to get back to you about your comment, don't forget to leave your name and contact details.