More timetable developments announced
Following on from the recent announcement from the States of Jersey approving the bus service timetable from 2 Jan 2013, CT Plus Jersey would like to highlight a small number of timetable changes.
In addition to the changes announced here, there are a small number of further timetable amendments that some members of the travelling public should be aware of. All of the changes below are reflected in the new 2013 winter timetable.
- Route 1A: The 17:20 and 17:35 departures from Liberation Station will depart at 17:00 and 1740 respectively from 2 Jan. The 17:50 departure from Gorey Pier will now depart at 17:30 from 2 Jan. These changes are to ensure a more smoothly running service.
- On Saturdays, the 07:20 service on Route 3 from St Helier will continue to Rozel . It then continues as a service 13 back towards St Helier departing from Rozel at 07:40. This maintains an early link to and from Rozel on a Saturday morning
- Service 15: Some times amended to ensure a more regular frequency and adequate peak hour capacity - see timetable. In addition, the final journey on route 15 will depart the mermaid at 23:52 travelling via Red Houses, St Aubin and terminating at St Helier at approx 00:13.
- Service 25: The 14:45 departure from Liberation Station will return to its previous winter 2011/12 time departure time of 14:05 from 2 Jan.
- Service 30 (as announced in the original release) will be called the 13a. The same release referred to a Sunday 13 which will now be called the 13b.